We at Norvergence believe that education is the most important part of the global response to climate change. We are committed to spreading awareness regarding global warming across the world.
Norvergence provides a strong framework to promote global consciousness through projects and partnerships in an order to encourage participation of different ages.
The team at Norvergence helps people
- Understand the whole concept of climate change.
- Increase climate literacy.
- How to adapt to climate change trends.
- Increase mitigation capacities of communities.
- Spread awareness about sustainable lifestyles.
- Participation in civil societies.
Purposes and Objectives of Norvergence
- Expand the scientific knowledge and research on the social impacts of climate change and to empower people by involving them in the decision making process.
- Educate people about the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Boosting resilience (as a new initiative) in the flood-prone coastal towns and regions facing more droughts and wildfires.